Goose On The Loose Terms & Conditions
Competition page: https://www.gooseislandshop.com/pages/win-a-trip-to-chicago
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to all GB residents aged 21+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Internet access necessary.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00 on 25/08/2022 and closes at 23:59 on 08/09/2022 (the "Promotional Period").
- 1 Trip to Chicago for two people (winner and one guest aged 21+), Return flights (economy) from London to Chicago O’Hare, 3 Nights accommodation, Goose Island brewery tour, £50 per day (£100 total) spending food allowance. Valid for travel until 08/09/2023. Travel is excluded over Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and departures during July and August (the “Prize”). The Prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
How to Enter:
- Follow @gooseislanduk on Instagram or Twitter, take a picture of your Goose On The Loose beer, post on Instagram or Twitter, tagging in @gooseislandUK using the hashtag #AldiGooseOnTheLoose. The Winner of the Prize will be determined by the Promoter at random via a secure, entirely automated independently verified computer system from all eligible entries. The Winner will be contacted by direct message from the official GooseIslandUK account on 09/09/2022.
- Entries are limited to one entry per household during the Promotional Period and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
Delivery of the Prize
- The Winner of the Prize must respond within two (2) business days of being notified by the Promoter. If the Winner does not respond within such timeframe, then the Winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The Prize shall be delivered to the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 08/09/2023. If the winner is unable to travel before this date, the prize will be forfeited. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. Delivery of the Prize is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
Moderation: The Promoters will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoters:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoters its brands or any brand partner;
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoters (including its partners);
- promotes any political agenda;
- features anyone who is and looks, in the opinion of the Promoters, under 25 years of age;
- Shows alcohol being handled or served irresponsibly;
- anything which links alcohol with activities or locations in which drinking would be unsafe/unwise;
- any implication that alcohol bestows sexual success on the drinker;
- any implication that alcohol has therapeutic or relaxing properties;
- gambling or allusion to gambling;
- any content that alludes to creating success through drinking alcohol;
- any content that is directed at or may appeal to people under the age of 18; and
- content that is or appears to be socially irresponsible and implies or encourages excessive drinking.
- The Winner shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Winner's Relevant Post, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
Please drink responsibly.
©2022 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved